Shoe Carnival Reward Perks (Last Update April 12, 2016)
- Consumers who frequent Shoe Carnival a few times a year should sign up for the rewards program
The Shoe Carnival Rewards program provides a $10 gift certificate for every 200 points you earn. How do you earn points? Whenever you make a purchase at Shoe Carnival you will receive one reward point for every dollar you spend. So once you spend $200 you will essentially get $10 off your next purchase. This is a great deal for people who frequent the Shoe Carnival, not so great for people who only stop by once in a blue moon. If you’re an existing Shoe Carnival Rewards member you can sign in with your member number and password. If your new to the membership program you will have to create a profile.
- When you sign up for a new membership online your rewards account will automatically receive 50 extra points
- Any questions or concerns about the program can be directed to: toll-free (M-F 8:30am-9pm EST) at 866-875-2737 or e-mail email@example.com
Please note that the ShoeCarnivalRewards is only available in the United States and Puerto Rico. YOU MUST have a valid email address when signing up for the Shoe Perks membership program.
Other Shoe Carnival Rewards program facts as follows:
- you can only earn 1,000 points in a given month.
- when using Shoe Perks points to make a purchase you will not earn reward points
- family members can also have cards
- Shoe Perks Reward Certificates cannot be traded in for cash
Shoe Carnival is a footwear retailer based out of Evansville Indiana. They have over 400 stores in the Midwest/South and were founded back in 1978. Shoe Carnival caters to families and are known for the “special” over the microphone in store promotions include discounts, product information, and fun specials. They also offer online shopping.