Roundup Concentrate Class Action Settlement
- A 21.5 million dollar settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit over Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus or Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate
- RoundupConcentrateSettlement.com is administered by Dahl Administration
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 4/17/2018 to discuss if the 21.5 million dollar settlement is fair and reasonable
The Roundup Concentrate Class Action Lawsuit revolves around claims that the Roundup product in question were advertised as having the ability to create more spray than they were actually capable of making. Monsanto (the makers of Roundup) deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
Class members have until 3/6/18 in order to file a claim. Class members are limited to 20 claims per household and Class Members can claim refunds for eight varieties of Roundup Concentrates listed in the settlement agreement equivalent to approximately one-half of their weighted average retail price during the relevant Class Period.
www.RoundupConcentrateSettlement.com Lawsuit Highlights
- The exact amount of money any one class member will receive is not known but experts close to the case predict each class member will receive between 11 – $53 per unit
- The amount may be reduced on a pro rata basis if claims exceed what’s left in the $21.5 million settlement fund after all litigation expenses have been paid
- Case Number 4:17-cv-01252-AGF is entitled Joshua Rawa, et al. v. Monsanto Company, and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri; and Elisabeth Martin v. Monsanto Company
- Case Number 5:16-cv-02168, in under review in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Jack Fitzgerald and Sidney W. Jackson, III
Any questions in regards to the Roundup Concentrate class action lawsuit can be directed to toll-free 855-802-5279 or drop an email to info@RoundupConcentrateSettlement.com. Class members looking to file a claim via US Mail should sent the completed claim form to: Roundup Concentrate Settlement, c/o Dahl Administration, PO Box 3614, Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614.