About: Deluxe Card Program provides information about three cards associated with Visa. These three cards include the Deluxe Gift Card, the Prepaid Visa Card and the Visa Reward Card. MyDeluxeCard.com is operated by Deluxe Enterprise Operations, Inc. and all three cards are issued by University National Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. When opening an account a customer will need to provide their name, address, date of birth, and other information. Card information as follows:
- Deluxe Gift Card: This popular gift card can be used anywhere world-wide where a Visa logo is displayed. The minimum card amount is $20. This card cannot be reloaded and will be deemed worthless once the funds have been used up. These types of cards are great when traveling but cannot be used at ATMs, or for purchases on credit.
- Prepaid Visa Card: This card is an excellent alternative to carrying cash. The card can hold up to $5000 and can be used to pay bills and can be reloaded. The card can be used at ATM’s but should not be mistaken for a credit card. Once funds have been used up a customer will have to reload the card to make a purchase or pay a bill.
- Visa Deluxe Reward Card: This card can be purchased in amounts between $20.00 to $2,500.00 and are perfect for both businesses large and small.
Visa Inc: This world-wide financial service firm was founded in 1970 and is based in SF CA but most of the staff is located in Foster City, California. Besides North American they offer have operations in Europe, Asia, South America, Africa and the Middle East. Visa Inc specializes in credit, debit, prepaid and cash-access card services. The company is a component of the S&P 500 and are a publicly traded company.
- Competition: MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Industry: Financial Services
- Corporate Address: 595 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94105
- Number: (415) 543-3602