KT Tape False Advertising Class Action
- KT Tape has been slammed with a class action lawsuit claims they falsely advertised the tape as being able to prevent injuries and provide pain relief
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and is entitled Alexander Vuckovic v. KT Health Holdings Inc., et al.,
- A settlement fairness hearing will be held on 6/6/18 to determine of the $1.75 million dollar settlement is fair and reasonable
KTSettlement.com is administered by Dahl Administration. Alexander Vuckovic v. KT Health Holdings Inc., et al., class members contend that the athletic tape marketed by KT was misleading because it did not actually prevent injuries and provide paid relief as advertised. KT denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid a long drawn out trial that would surely cost more than the settlement.
Class members in the KT Tape Class Action are defined as anyone who purchased the tape between Oct. 30, 2011 and Nov. 3, 2017. Experts close to the lawsuit predict class members who file timely claims may receive up to 50 percent of the full retail price of the purchased tape.
- Plaintiff Alexander Vuckovic of Massachusetts originally filed this class action lawsuit all the way back in 2015
- Class members do not have to hire a lawyer as the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts has already approved of the lawyers
- On top of the 1.75 million dollar settlement KT has also agreed to change the way they advertise and market the tape
Any questions about the KT Settlement can be directed to KT Tape Settlement, c/o Dahl Administration, PO Box 3614
Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614 or call 1-888-219-6059.
Class members can also reached out to their lawyers;
PASTOR LAW OFFICE
Preston W. Leonard
LEONARD LAW OFFICE PC
Nathan C. Zipperian
SHEPHERD FINKELMAN MILLER & SHAH LLP