JC Penney Powerline (Last Update April 12, 2016)
- If you do not have Adobe Acrobat you can download this for free
- Just perform a Google search for Adobe Acrobat download
- If your a new employee you will have to complete a short registration process before using the service
- JC Penney Powerline is powered by Hewitt Associates LLC
- Please direct any employment benefit related questions to your local JCP Human Resource Department
About: Employees of JC Penney can access employee benefit information online at JC Penney Power Line. The site will require a user ID and password in order to access the benefits along with a valid email address. The site is for JC Penney employees only and is free of use. JCPenneyPowerLine.com requires the following in order to function as it should: Microsoft Internet Explorer-with version 5.5 or higher. Netscape-with version 7.2 or higher. Mozilla Suite- with version 1.7.5 or higher. Mozilla Firefox–with version 1.0 or higher. Adobe Acrobat Reader-with version 5.0 or higher.
JC Penney: Founded in 1902 out of Wyoming JC Penney is a American retail department stores based out of Plano, Texas. They can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol JCP and are a component of the S&P 500. They have over 1100 locations through out the United States and can primarily be found in shopping malls. The company was founded by James Cash Penney, Guy Johnson and Thomas Callahan in the city of Kemmerer, Wyoming. JC Penney has revenues over 17 billion dollars but have had a rough go at it as of late. The company has been losing sales and is struggling to find a niche in this new age where department stores seem to be a thing of the past. Popular items for sale at JCP include: clothing, footwear, Household products, electronics, jewelry and beauty.
- Competition: Target, Sears, Kohls
- Industry: Department Store Chain
- Phone Number: (972) 431-1000
- Address: 6501 Legacy Dr. Plano TX 75024