$20 Polyurethane Foam Class Action Lawsuit
- Obtain all the gritty details in regards to the Polyurethane Foam Class Action Lawsuit and then file a claim for 20 bucks
- www.FoamForCash.com is open to current Canadian residents (or anyone who lived in Canada from January 1, 1999 and January 10, 2012) and purchased a eligible foam product (the complete list of eligible products associated with the Foam for Cash lawsuit can be found later in this article)
- Claim Forms MUST be filed before 2/8/18
The Polyurethane Foam Class Action Lawsuit includes the following products that contained “polyurethane foam”; Bed mattresses, Upholstered office chairs, Upholstered Armchairs, Two-seat sofas, Three-seat sofas and sectional sofas, Carpet underlay, Carpet pad and Carpet cushion.
www.FoamForCash.com Settlement Highlights
- Manufacturers who purchased flexible polyurethane foam to make their products and resellers who purchased flexible polyurethane foam or foam products for resale may also be entitled to compensation
- The 38 million dollar settlement includes ten Defendant Manufacturing groups
- Please note after payment of court approved class counsel fees and expenses, administration costs, notice costs, and applicable taxes, the remaining settlement funds will be distributed to Class Members who submit valid claim forms
- $20 claims do not required proof of purchase and can be filed on the short claim form
- Multiple claims require proof of purchase and must be filed on the long claim form
Any questions in regards to the Foam for Cash lawsuit can be directed to support agent at 1-888-697-5512 (this number can also be used for any questions regarding the claim form).